Need to know more?
Call us for a free evaluation copy at
How does this special offer work? Simple as ...
Sign Up Yourself =
Refer a Client =
What is DepositNow?
It's a QuickBooks-integrated system for businesses that lets you ...
- Scan checks straight into your bank account
- Make bank deposits 24/7
- Automatically reconcile incoming payments to the right customer
- Send "click-to-pay" e-mail invoices
- Manage other forms of payments like credit cards and Web transactions in a single package
Why do CPAs and their clients love it?
Because we not only save you a trip to the bank — we save you time reconciling your payments and invoices too. When you scan a check using DepositNow, our patented character-recognition technology reads the account number and handwritten dollar amount, and uses that to match the check to the right customer and invoice. No manual data entry, fewer mistakes, and more time for your clients to spend on running their businesses instead of trying to be part-time accountants themselves.
Want to see how it works? Click the button below!
How is this different from Intuit's Check Solution for QuickBooks?
Several ways! We offer the same check scanning and reconciliation functions, but ...
- We're usually cheaper. Our plans start at $24.95 per month, with no percentage fees.
- We're more compatible. DepositNow works with QuickBooks Pro and Premier editions dating all the way back to 2003. You don't have to upgrade your QuickBooks version to the most recent in order to use us.
- You don't have to buy a check scanner. We include it free instead of making you buy or rent one.
- Plug and play. You can use DepositNow whether or not you have a Merchant Service Account with Intuit. You can also keep your existing bank account, since we work with any bank in the United States.
So, how much does this cost? Is there some big catch?
Nope — we don't take a percentage and we don't have expensive equipment rental agreements, just a flat monthly price1. You can get started for as little as $24.95 a month!
After the first year, there's no obligation to continue using DepositNow, and the scanner is yours to keep. But we're betting that it will save you so much time and money that you'll keep using it for years!
What's the deal with the free check scanner?
We want to make it easy for you! Instead of making you pay hundreds of dollars up front to buy a check scanner (like most remote deposit services do), with DepositNow, we give you the equipment for free so you can get started. It's the same basic idea that cell phone carriers have been using for years.
With the ability to work as not only a check scanner, but also a regular scanner in full color, the Canon P-150 redefines what a scanner can do. Now when you sign up for online deposits, you get a scanner that you can use for other things besides just work!
What's included in the monthly subscription price?
Besides just online check deposits, you'll have access to premium features like e-mail invoicing, wireless payments, and accepting credit cards on your Web site. When you sign up for this promotional offer, these features and more are yours at no extra charge.
1 Monthly rates include a number of free checks per month; exceeding limit may result in additional per-item charges. See your specific plan details.
Contact | FAQ | Privacy Statement | Sitemap | BankServ home
Copyright 2010 DepositNow. DepositNow is a registered trademark of BankServ, Inc.
BankServ complies with all regulations of the the FDIC, OCC, OTS, FFIEC and
the Federal Reserve Bank.